Motto: Sustainability in future energy supply and mobility of the world on the fundamentals of the past
It is a great pleasure to inform you that the Oil-, Gas- and Water Section of the Hungarian Mining and Metallurgical Society (OMBKE) will organize the 32nd event of the international conference series on behalf of MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas Plc, the Hungarian Section of SPE, the sponsors and hosts between 28-30 April 2021 in Eger, Hungary.
Focus: Back to the future with a successful past
- Exploration & Production (from geosciences to exploitation and underground storage)
- Mid- and Downstream technologies and processes (from refining to distribution and gas market)
- Consumer in focus (fuel and non-fuel supplies in low carbon environment)
- Digital transformation (future industry visions)
- Renewable energy sources (support of a decarbonized world)
- Legislation and compliance (everything around human and environment)
The languages of the Conference: Hungarian and English with simultaneous interpretation.
- Árpád Ősz (OMBKE KFVSZ – MOL PLC.), chairman of the Conference
- György Palásthy (SPE Hungary), co-chairman of the Conference
- Árpád Ősz Sr. (OMBKE KFVSZ), chairman of the Organizing Committee
- Dr. György Szabó (TDE Services Kft.), chairman of the Scientific Committee
Montan-Press Program Organizing, Consulting and Publishing Ltd.
Terezia Tóth, Managing Director
H–1027 Budapest, Csalogány u. 3/B
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our event!